Draft Top Lift
Regular price$ 26.95
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
- DRAFT TOP LIFT: The Draft Top LIFT grabs and removes the lid from the can! No more pushing down on the lid or removing it with your fingers. Use as a beer can opener or soda can opener, this can top remover is from the one and only Draft Top!
- UPDATED DESIGN: The latest Draft Top design features improved gripped spring-loaded handles that are left/right friendly and removes the top of the can to keep fingers liquid-free. This update to the original topless can opener serves up a smooth performance as your favorite can opener bar tool!
- RIP AND SIP:The Draft Top LIFT is the versatile bar tool that works on domestic, imported, and craft beers, soda, energy drinks, canned wine and cocktails, iced coffee, and much more. Its patented design removes the top of most 12 to 16 oz aluminum cans quickly and with ease.
- SAFETY FIRST: Draft Top LIFT opens cans quick and clean, leaving a smooth edge so you can enjoy your beverage without worrying about sharp edges or aluminum slivers. Easy to use and even easier to enjoy!
- PORTABLE TOPLESS CAN OPENER: Compact and portable, take Draft Top LIFT wherever you go! Parties, camping, travel, work, open your friends and family's beverages so they enjoy the full flavor of their canned drink like never before.
- INSTRUCTIONS: 1. Align the tab on the can with the opening in the center of the Draft Top LIFT. Then place the tool down on the can and twist counter-clockwise to lock the tab on the lip of the tool. 2. Squeeze the handles and grip the bottom of the can where it is most firm. 3. Rotate the can counter-clockwise for at least 360 degrees until the can top stops rotating.
- ...4. Release the handle and and pull the Draft Top LIFT off