Hand Sanitizing Wipes - Fresh Aloe
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
Disinfect anytime, anywhere. Made with alcohol-free Benzalkonium Chloride, which means gentle on your skin (read below why). Safe and effective alternative to alcohol-based products for skin and surfaces. TIP: Sanitizing wipes are great to reduce visibly dirty hands before using sanitizer, or can be used alone. Great for hands/surfaces. Read below why we chose this.
- Cleanse, sanitize, and moisturize anywhere you go with Bonblissity's Hand Sanitizing Wipes.
- Antiseptic formula kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria.
- Ideal for when soap and water are not available.
- Hypoallergenic, antibacterial, and antiseptic properties.
- Infused with Aloe Vera and vitamin E to help moisturize your skin and leave it feeling soft and smooth.
- Purse-size, travel friendly.
- Made at an FDA registered manufacturing facility.
How to use: Remove towelette from pack. Unfold and wipe skin and/or surface. Don't wipe off, let it dry naturally. This is important because of contact time with germs (it's more effective when it doesn't dry off right away). Same recommendation applies with alcohol-based products.
Why did we decide to go with Non Alcoholic Wipes instead of Alcohol Based Wipes?
- Since we already have alcohol based sanitizers, we wanted to give our customers options with an alcohol-free sanitizer.
- Benzalkonium Chloride has persistence, meaning even after use of the wipes, it will protect you from germs up to 4 hours. Alcohol only works until it’s dried.
- Despite all the dangers of alcohol, it still doesn’t kill 100% COVID.
- Ideal to use as a wet cloth to wipe down when feeling grimy or if hands are visibly soiled. It feels like a handwash after use. You can follow up with our Moisturizing Waterless Hand Cleanser Sanitizer afterwards if you’d like.
- It is one of the three ingredients left as an FDA approved for antibacterial use ingredient.